Thursday, June 4, 2009

She started a new thing this week. Making a new noise with her mouth. This morning while I was getting ready she sat in her chair playing with her new fascinating noise. I returned the sound and a HUGE smile took over her face. She responded with a sound and we just played like that for a good bit. Baby communication. Priceless. I WILL get this on video.

Thanks to Michelle McClure, we tried out her Bumbo seat this week. She fits! She seems to like it, however her neck muscles aren't strong enough for her to sit in it very long before she begins to slump. Maybe this is another form of "tummy time" except with a practical application!

This baby is the highlight of our family. L-O-V-E HER!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So glad that you've pulled out the Bumbo seat for her! I saw someone using it with their 3 month old on their blog...which gave me the idea that it was time! :)