My grandmother's funeral was beautiful. Although the time we spent with family was too short, the services were wonderful. I love having the entire family together and wish I could have connected a bit more with several cousins. Here are some pictures to recount our time together.


These are all of my dad's brothers and sisters.

Here are most of the grandchildren. Ellery was with my mom's parents back at the hotel.

My cousin Michelle and her new husband, Art. They just got married the weekend prior to the funeral!

Michelle and I grew up together, however she now lives in California. I miss her!! She was only at the funeral for one day before she had to head back home.
Cary and I headed home after the graveside service and lunch. The drive home seemed to take longer than the drive down. E did great and seemed to tolerate the car seat well. One long trip down with a baby, I'm sure there are many more to come.
1 comment:
loved all the updates and pictures!!
Post a Comment