Ellery....
I probably say this every month but it's really true, I can not believe you are 11 months already.
Here's what you are doing now.
A few weeks ago we visited your good friend Cooper Robinson and in typical fashion he taught you how to climb the steps. Ever since that night you've been climbing almost anything you can get your adorable little leg over.
You don't stop moving!! You will randomly throw your head back so you can be hanging up-side-down and you just laugh and laugh.
Oh, lately when we tell you "No Touch!" you get mad and swat at us!! Okay, that does not fly with me. So I usually have to do some form of discipline. Just the other day I put in Baby Signing Times about feelings so you can learn how to sign "angry" or "sad" instead of swatting. However, I think you're a bit too young to understand emotions and how to sign those things but it's never too early to start?!
When we moved last weekend you went out to dinner with us at a Mexican restaurant and I completely forgot to bring your diaper bag so you had Mexican rice and chicken for dinner. Let's just say that it made you REALLY thirsty and you had to drink every 2 hours that night.
You LOVE to play with the cats and dog. Animals are your favorite!!
Although you will walk down the hall with your mail cart walker you still haven't taken those precious first steps quite yet. I think you're scared. Whenever I take your hand to try to get you to walk with me down the hall you either drop to your tushey or you immediately grab for my other hand.
Still only 2 teeth! I think you're teething now though. That or you've taken to chewing in my hand any time you can get it near your mouth.
Love you lots Little Miss!!
Now it's time to plan for your 1st birthday party!!
2 comments:
Sean is 4.5 and we're STILL telling him to use his words instead of something physical when he's upset! Can't believe she's coming up on 1! xoxo
how can she be so close to 1??wow!!
Post a Comment