Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas at Granddad & Mimi's

This morning we took a little ride back onto the farm.





Here is the house Granddad was born in!





If Ellery isn't in the living room playing, this is where we'll find her. Mimi has set up some small tupperware toys for her to knock around and she is fascinated with the rooster statue by the oven.



Cary took this small stool, that normally stays in the kitchen, and pushed Ellery all over the house. Apparently this was a game his cousins used to play with him & Parker when they were babies, in the SAME stool!





You know Granddad loves you when he will lay on the kitchen floor and play a game with you that includes the cardboard center of a roll of paper towels.







Of course the toy and game continued with Uncle Parker & Daddy.



Present time!



















Such a good day.
Nice to relax, play with Little Miss and visit with some family.

1 comment:

Tonya Ayers Brooks said...

I used to push Cary around in the bottom of that stool when they would come visit. I loved playing with Cary when he was a baby. He would get so excited when I would come over and he would yell, "Ta!" Love the pictures you took of the farm. Brings back so many memories for me. I used to catch the wild kittens in the barn and bring them into the house and tame them. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas.